Grab & Share!

Heart 4 Homeschooling
BrainPOP for Home Schools Rated A+ By Teachers and Parents The More You Know The More You Know www.BrainPOP.com
Sunday, January 10, 2010

Homeschooling Parents Arrested For Endangering The Welfare Of Their Children

I am not going to go through the whole story of this on this blog, but I will direct you to my other blog A Bushel N' A Peck for the whole story.

This is a sad and scary story. Their names and reputations are being dragged through the mud by arresting them for endangering the welfare of their children is completely ridiculous.

I encourage you to read their story and ordeal. I will add more information to this blog and my other as it comes.

Please pray for this family and pray that no harm will come to them or their children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Blogs

My ehow Articles
How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com Want to read more of my articles? Click HERE!

A Homeschooled, Chrisitan Teenager's Perspective on Life

Followers

Carousel of Related Items