Grab & Share!

Heart 4 Homeschooling
BrainPOP for Home Schools Rated A+ By Teachers and Parents The More You Know The More You Know www.BrainPOP.com
Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thomas Kinkade - Art for Homeschoolers


Thomas Kinkade -


When I tell people that I homeschool, one of the many questions they ask me is what do I do for Music, Art, and Gym. Well, for art, we use the Thomas Kinkade "Learning to Draw" set.

My daughter, who is my artist, fell in love with this. After her first lesson with Mr. Kinkade, I could not believe the difference! I scanned them on my computer and send them to everyone! (yes, I am like that!)
There are workbooks to work in along with a DVD of Thomas Kinkade teaching specific techniques and explaining other aspects of drawing. I can't think of anything better than Thomas Kinkade teaching your child how to draw.

What does your homeschooling family do for "art" time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Blogs

My ehow Articles
How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com Want to read more of my articles? Click HERE!

A Homeschooled, Chrisitan Teenager's Perspective on Life

Followers

Carousel of Related Items