Grab & Share!

Heart 4 Homeschooling
BrainPOP for Home Schools Rated A+ By Teachers and Parents The More You Know The More You Know www.BrainPOP.com
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mini Unit Studies

I am so excited! I have finally gotten my first mini unit study PDF'd and ready to share with everyone! It took quite awhile as I am always busy doing something else...hmmmm can't imagine what. Homeschooling, spending sometime with my Savior, writing for eHow, maintaining website Our Alphabet Soup, maintaining blog A Bushel 'N A Peck, maintaining this blog, and maintaining children, animals, house, children again, and...oh yeah, that split second for me! If there are any problems downloading, please let me know. Not that I could fix it, (not much techno-wizard in me), but I will find someone who can! My kids and I had a blast doing the Matter and Weight mini, I hope you will find it fun, too. Again, if you have any questions, please contact me!
You can find the link right under my "About Me" section in the "Mini Unit Studies - Feel Free To Download Them".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Blogs

My ehow Articles
How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com Want to read more of my articles? Click HERE!

A Homeschooled, Chrisitan Teenager's Perspective on Life

Followers

Carousel of Related Items